Best convertible baby crib bed reviews and buying guide
Our best convertible baby crib bed reviews should help you in finding the perfect one for you and your baby. There are many baby cribs out there, with different styles and design and surely you will want it to mach the furniture in your house, but when choosing one you need to make sure that it complies with all the safety regulations. Below are some of the factors we looked at when writing our best convertible baby crib bed reviews and our recommendations.
What to consider when buying a baby crib?
- Size – make sure the mattress will fit (if it doesn’t come with one).
- Solid structure – test it in the store, don’t sleep in it, they have a weight limit, but have a look at the bindings, shake it, etc. If buying online, read reviews about the product.
- Weight limit.
- Safe design – avoid cots that have design elements in which your baby’s clothes might get caught.
- Distance between the rails – no to much so that the baby can fall out, but not to small as the foot can get caught in between.
- Height adjustable base – raising the base will make it easier for you to lift the baby. Very useful if you have post birth back pain.
- Fixed or drop sides – to lower the side so you can lift your baby in and out with ease. New rules to ban drop-side cots in the United States came into effect in 2011. This followed the deaths of at least 32 babies because of defective drop-side cots since 2000, and recalls on 11m cots since 2007. British cots come under European safety standards – always make sure you look out for the BS EN 716: 2005 – which are different from those in the US. Therefore we recommend using a cot with a height adjustable base.
- Convertible – very useful if the crib can be converted into a toddler bed.
Review, description and specifications
Check out the latest price on Amazon
Classic lines and modern materials combine to inspire the Childcraft Redmond 4 in 1 Convertible Crib. You will love the versatility and style of the rich cherry finish and sturdy, craftsman-era hardware that create a unique… (read more)
Best convertible baby crib bed reviews #1
The Dream On Me Chesapeake convertible crib is designed and engineered to the highest safety standard that meet and exceed those set by the consumer product safety commission and American society for testing and materials. Weighing in at just over 40lbs and constructed from New Zealand Pinewood… (read more)
Best convertible baby crib bed reviews #2
DaVinci Baby’s Jayden Crib with Toddler Rail Conversion now gives you the flexibility to convert it to a full size bed as well. As your baby grows, there are multiple configurations available. Convert the crib to a toddler bed with a safety guard rail that is included… (read more)
Best convertible baby crib bed reviews #3
The Delta Children Canton Convertible Crib combines an element of style functionality and quality that is unmatched with a perfect blend of comfort and safety. This convertible crib is engineered from hardwood, which promises years of reliable utility. It includes four sturdy straight legs and toddler safety rails for added support and safety… (read more)
Best convertible baby crib bed reviews #4
Boasting a traditional style with a touch of nautical flare, the Graco Harbor Lights Convertible Crib creates a cozy sleep environment that you and your baby will both love. Featuring a uniquely designed headboard, this stunning crib will provide the utmost elegance to your baby’s room… (read more)
Best convertible baby crib bed reviews #5
The Stork Craft Portofino 4 in 1 Convertible Crib Changer is a stylish and functional addition to your child’s room. This convertible crib combo is engineered from manufactured wood, which ensures years of reliable use. It features a sleigh design, which adds to its visual appeal… (read more)
Best convertible baby crib bed reviews #6
The Sorelle Florence 4 in 1 Convertible Crib is a simple modern style crib, converts to a toddler bed, day bed and full size bed. Adjustable mattress heights to accommodate growth of child. Takes standard crib mattress. Adult rail is an additional purchase. Standard crib size mattress. Adjustable mattress heights… (read more)
Best convertible baby crib bed reviews #7
The Stork Craft Princess 4 in 1 Convertible Crib is constructed from manufactured wood, which keeps it robust and ensures longevity. It sports a graceful white finish, which makes it look appealing. For added safety and style, this convertible crib features safety rails and four sturdy legs… (read more)
Best convertible baby crib bed reviews #8
The Thomasville Kids Majestic 4-in-1 convertible crib will be the centerpiece of your baby’s nursery for years to come. Boasting a traditional arched design, curved side rails and detailed back panel the majestic 4-in-1 convertible crib will grow with your child as it features a three position adjustable mattress height and converts… (read more)
Best convertible baby crib bed reviews #9
There are many more baby crib beds out there and we have selected the ones that have the best quality/price ratio. If you have a different one, it might be just as good, we cannot cover all of them. Also, when we’ve put together this best baby crib bed reviews, we’ve looked at other aspects such as delivery time and cost, returns policy, seller experience and customer service and that is why we have only selected to reviews products that are available on Amazon.com.
If you consider that there are other products that should make it into our best baby crib bed reviews, please leave a comment.