You don’t need to bathe your baby every day. You may prefer to wash their face, neck, hands and bottom carefully instead. This is often called “topping and tailing”. Choose a time when your baby is awake and content. Make sure the room is warm. Get everything ready beforehand. You’ll...
For a happy baby
At iBabyLand you can find baby, parenting and health related news as well as baby products recommendations and reviews, plus essential accessories and must haves. In the "must know" and "how to" posts you will find pregnancy and parenting tips that will make a parent's life easier and a baby's life better.
Browse through our best 3 in 1 strollers, best pushchairs, best baby prams, best stroller, best baby buggies, best baby crib reviews and pick the one that suits your needs and your life style.
Advice on all the essentials of baby careYou can find advice on all the essentials of baby care, including breastfeeding, bottle feeding, changing diapers, and washing your baby. Plus:
- 1. how to cope with a crying baby and get tips on settling them into a good sleep routine
- 2. find out about the possible changes to your body and your relationships
- 3. know how to spot the symptoms of postnatal depression
- 4. find out about feeding, getting out and about, and sleep issues
- 5. accessories and small baby gear
- 6. and many more essentials of baby care, have a look here.
Pregnancy and parenting tips
- 1. pregnancy and parenting tips, including support and services, keeping fit, and going back to work
- 2. how to keep your baby safe and what to do if they have an accident
- 3. at about six months old your baby will need to start solid foods, so be prepared with our weaning tips and first food ideas
- 4. as your baby becomes a toddler, get tips on teething, the importance of play, temper tantrums and potty training
- 5. and many more pregnancy and parenting tips, have a look here.
How to use the Amazon baby registryHere you can find the essential items for four baby. You can click on the "buy now" button and it will take you to that product on the Amazon page where you can checkout or you can add it to your amazon baby registry, click the button on the right side of the page "Add to Amazon Baby Registry".
Then click on the "Share with Friends" tab located at the top of your baby registry. An e-mail form with a direct link to your baby registry can be filled out to send to one person, or an entire group of people.
Your friends can pick items from your list, pay for them and those items will be shipped to your address. It's that simple!
To help you get everything you need to welcome your baby into the world, we’ve compiled this newborn baby checklist of all the baby essentials with links to the specified products so you can easily find and add them to your shopping cart or Amazon baby registry.
Find answers to your questions, find products to buy or to add to Amazon baby registry.
Most viewed posts
baby bathbaby bedtime routinebaby carebaby checklistbaby digital thermometerbaby essential clothesbaby feedingbaby monitorbaby registrybaby solid foodsbaby teethingbath tailingbath toppingbest prambest strollerbreastfeeding tipscrying baby tipsnappy changenewborn baby checklistnewborn tipsnon contact thermometerpram guidepram reviewpushchair guidepushchair reviewsteam sterilizerstem cellsstem cells bankingstem cells benefitsstroller guidestroller reviewumbilical cordwhen do babies start teething